Weather in April in Cayenne
- The average temperature in Cayenne is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- In April the heavens above Cayenne are a little dull with an average of a mere 4:11 of intense sunshine per day.
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- There are approximately 7:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 34.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 65.4% of daylight hours.
- The shortest day is 12:09 long and the longest day is 12:17 long with an average length of 12:13.
- The weather in April is soaking wet with rain from time to time. A staggering 480mm (18.9in) of H2O falls across on average 19 days.
- In April the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for April in Cayenne, French Guiana
Cayenne Weather in April Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Cayenne:
- Georgetown, Guyana - 676.1 kms (420.1 miles) WNW
- Timehri, Guyana - 676.8 kms (420.6 miles) WNW
- Paramaribo, Suriname - 330 kms (205 miles) WNW
- St. Laurent, French Guiana - 198.1 kms (123.1 miles) WNW
- Maripasoula, French Guiana - 227 kms (141.1 miles) SW
- Tirios, Brazil - 492 kms (305.7 miles) SW
- Obidos, Brazil - 828.1 kms (514.6 miles) SSW
- Monte Alegre, Brazil - 783.4 kms (486.8 miles) SSW
- Santarem, Brazil - 846.8 kms (526.2 miles) SSW
- Belterra, Brazil - 878.5 kms (545.9 miles) SSW