Weather in February in Cayenne
- The weather in February is sopping with periodic periods of rain. A wopping 423mm (16.7in) of H2O descends during on average 20 days.
- It is sunny approximately 30.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 69.2% of daylight hours.
- There are approximately 8:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- The shortest day is 11:54 long and the longest day is 12:01 long with an average length of 11:57.
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The blue above Cayenne is somewhat dreary with an average of merely 3:38 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in February is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- The mean temperature in Cayenne is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for February in Cayenne, French Guiana
Cayenne Weather in February Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Cayenne:
- Georgetown, Guyana - 676.1 kms (420.1 miles) WNW
- Timehri, Guyana - 676.8 kms (420.6 miles) WNW
- Paramaribo, Suriname - 330 kms (205 miles) WNW
- St. Laurent, French Guiana - 198.1 kms (123.1 miles) WNW
- Maripasoula, French Guiana - 227 kms (141.1 miles) SW
- Tirios, Brazil - 492 kms (305.7 miles) SW
- Obidos, Brazil - 828.1 kms (514.6 miles) SSW
- Monte Alegre, Brazil - 783.4 kms (486.8 miles) SSW
- Santarem, Brazil - 846.8 kms (526.2 miles) SSW
- Belterra, Brazil - 878.5 kms (545.9 miles) SSW