Weather in January in Cayenne
- There are approximately 7:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- The weather in January is sopping with rain often. A wopping 431mm (17in) of H2O falls across on average 23 days.
- It is sunny approximately 39.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 60.8% of daylight hours.
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in January is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- In January the blue above Cayenne is slightly fair with on balance a modest 4:36 of magnificent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 11:54 long with an average length of 11:52.
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The mean temperature in Cayenne is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for January in Cayenne, French Guiana
Cayenne Weather in January Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Cayenne:
- Georgetown, Guyana - 676.1 kms (420.1 miles) WNW
- Timehri, Guyana - 676.8 kms (420.6 miles) WNW
- Paramaribo, Suriname - 330 kms (205 miles) WNW
- St. Laurent, French Guiana - 198.1 kms (123.1 miles) WNW
- Maripasoula, French Guiana - 227 kms (141.1 miles) SW
- Tirios, Brazil - 492 kms (305.7 miles) SW
- Obidos, Brazil - 828.1 kms (514.6 miles) SSW
- Monte Alegre, Brazil - 783.4 kms (486.8 miles) SSW
- Santarem, Brazil - 846.8 kms (526.2 miles) SSW
- Belterra, Brazil - 878.5 kms (545.9 miles) SSW