Weather in May in Cayenne
- The mean temperature in Cayenne is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- In May the skies in Cayenne are a little dull with an average of a modest 4:25 of intense sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:17 long and the longest day is 12:22 long with an average length of 12:20.
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in May is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- It is sunny approximately 36.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 63.8% of daylight hours.
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- There are approximately 7:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- The weather in May is exceedingly wet with plenty of rain. A staggering 590mm (23.2in) of water accrues during on average 25 days.
Weather Trend Graph for May in Cayenne, French Guiana
Cayenne Weather in May Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Cayenne:
- Georgetown, Guyana - 676.1 kms (420.1 miles) WNW
- Timehri, Guyana - 676.8 kms (420.6 miles) WNW
- Paramaribo, Suriname - 330 kms (205 miles) WNW
- St. Laurent, French Guiana - 198.1 kms (123.1 miles) WNW
- Maripasoula, French Guiana - 227 kms (141.1 miles) SW
- Tirios, Brazil - 492 kms (305.7 miles) SW
- Obidos, Brazil - 828.1 kms (514.6 miles) SSW
- Monte Alegre, Brazil - 783.4 kms (486.8 miles) SSW
- Santarem, Brazil - 846.8 kms (526.2 miles) SSW
- Belterra, Brazil - 878.5 kms (545.9 miles) SSW