Weather in November in Cayenne
- The mean temperature in Cayenne is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- There are approximately 4:13 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- The shortest day is 11:51 long and the longest day is 11:56 long with an average length of 11:53.
- In November the heavens above Cayenne are slightly sunny with on balance a welcome 7:32 of brilliant solar radiation per day.
- It is sunny approximately 64.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 35.9% of daylight hours.
- The weather in November is not exactly dry with rain now and again. Some 122mm (4.8in) of liquid tumbles during an average of 11 days.
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in November is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for November in Cayenne, French Guiana
Cayenne Weather in November Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Cayenne:
- Georgetown, Guyana - 676.1 kms (420.1 miles) WNW
- Timehri, Guyana - 676.8 kms (420.6 miles) WNW
- Paramaribo, Suriname - 330 kms (205 miles) WNW
- St. Laurent, French Guiana - 198.1 kms (123.1 miles) WNW
- Maripasoula, French Guiana - 227 kms (141.1 miles) SW
- Tirios, Brazil - 492 kms (305.7 miles) SW
- Obidos, Brazil - 828.1 kms (514.6 miles) SSW
- Monte Alegre, Brazil - 783.4 kms (486.8 miles) SSW
- Santarem, Brazil - 846.8 kms (526.2 miles) SSW
- Belterra, Brazil - 878.5 kms (545.9 miles) SSW