Weather in October in Cayenne
- The weather in October is a little parched with occasional rain. A mere 42mm (1.7in) of H2O is dumped across on average 5 days.
- The shortest day is 11:56 long and the longest day is 12:04 long with an average length of 12:00.
- The blue above Cayenne is quite sunny having an average of a respectable 8:34 of gorgeous sunlight daily.
- It is sunny approximately 72.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 27.8% of daylight hours.
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The mean temperature in Cayenne is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in October is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- There are approximately 3:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for October in Cayenne, French Guiana
Cayenne Weather in October Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Cayenne:
- Georgetown, Guyana - 676.1 kms (420.1 miles) WNW
- Timehri, Guyana - 676.8 kms (420.6 miles) WNW
- Paramaribo, Suriname - 330 kms (205 miles) WNW
- St. Laurent, French Guiana - 198.1 kms (123.1 miles) WNW
- Maripasoula, French Guiana - 227 kms (141.1 miles) SW
- Tirios, Brazil - 492 kms (305.7 miles) SW
- Obidos, Brazil - 828.1 kms (514.6 miles) SSW
- Monte Alegre, Brazil - 783.4 kms (486.8 miles) SSW
- Santarem, Brazil - 846.8 kms (526.2 miles) SSW
- Belterra, Brazil - 878.5 kms (545.9 miles) SSW