Weather in June in Cayenne
- The heavens above Cayenne are slightly fair with an average of an unexceptional 5:29 of brilliant sunlight daily.
- The average temperature in Cayenne is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- In June the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in June is sopping with incessant rain. A wopping 457mm (18in) of H2O is discharged during an average of 26 days.
- The shortest day is 12:22 long and the longest day is 12:23 long with an average length of 12:23.
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- There are approximately 6:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- It is sunny approximately 44.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.3% of daylight hours.
Weather Trend Graph for June in Cayenne, French Guiana
Cayenne Weather in June Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Cayenne:
- Georgetown, Guyana - 676.1 kms (420.1 miles) WNW
- Timehri, Guyana - 676.8 kms (420.6 miles) WNW
- Paramaribo, Suriname - 330 kms (205 miles) WNW
- St. Laurent, French Guiana - 198.1 kms (123.1 miles) WNW
- Maripasoula, French Guiana - 227 kms (141.1 miles) SW
- Tirios, Brazil - 492 kms (305.7 miles) SW
- Obidos, Brazil - 828.1 kms (514.6 miles) SSW
- Monte Alegre, Brazil - 783.4 kms (486.8 miles) SSW
- Santarem, Brazil - 846.8 kms (526.2 miles) SSW
- Belterra, Brazil - 878.5 kms (545.9 miles) SSW